- Published: Thursday, 21 June 2018 12:23
Town of Windsor Tax Sale
Date: Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Windsor Council Chambers, 100 King St., Windsor, NS
Details: Tax Sale Ad 2018
- Published: Wednesday, 23 May 2018 09:23
Town of Windsor Low Income Partial Tax Exemption Policy 2018/19
At the May 22, 2018 Town Council meeeting, Windsor council passed the "Low Income Partial Tax Exemption Policy" for 2018/19 for residential taxpayers in the Town of Windsor. This partial tax exemption is available to all taxpayers whose total income from all sources for 2017 was below a specified amount. The details of this year's partial exemption are outlined in the 2018 19 Low Income Partial Tax Exemption Policy AND Affidavit . DEADLINE is July 31, 2018.
- Published: Tuesday, 08 May 2018 08:43
Financial Condition of NS Towns, Municipalities & Regions
The 2017 report of municipal indicators is now available for all town, municipalities & regions in NS.
Check https://novascotia.ca/dma/finance/indicators.asp for details and see how your town is doing and/or compares to others.
- Published: Tuesday, 01 May 2018 12:16
We Want Your Input!
Help Shape Our / Your Community to be Stronger & Healthier!
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS & ATTEND
- PROVIDE INPUT / EXCHANGE IDEAS
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 (Environmental)
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 (Social & Cultural)
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 (Economic)
All are 6:30 – 8:30 P.M.
WHERE: Windsor Council Chambers, 100 King St, Windsor, NS (2nd Floor via elevator or stairs).
Healthy snacks will be provided!
WHY: Update Windsor’s Integrated Community Sustainability Plan (ICSP).
We want and need your input & participation!
WHAT: The ICSP is an active (on-going), long-term plan, developed in consultation with YOU back in 2009 & 2010 that identifies goals and actions for OUR community in the four foundations of sustainability:
• Environmental (e.g., long-term energy planning, solid waste management, climate change adaptation, and biodiversity and wildlife habitat preservation);
• Cultural (e.g., festivals and events, institutional and heritage buildings);
• Social (e.g., accessibility, affordable housing, transit, parks and recreation, public safety, emergency measures); and,
• Economic (e.g., community economic development (CED), tourism, downtown districts, commercial/industrial districts).
Over the years, the Town has tracked progress, and have had some other “priority” sessions with the public. However, now is time for another review and we would like your input. For more info & to view the existing ICSP, visit our Sustainable Communities page on our website.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE!
- Published: Thursday, 05 April 2018 08:43
Alexander Street Upgrade Project 2018
Information re. the Alexander Street Project will be posted on this external website https://www.alexander-street.com/ . Please "BOOKMARK" that website link and keep an eye on it for updated information.
- Published: Tuesday, 20 March 2018 12:47
Hockey Arena Project Presentation
A copy of the agenda & presentation from the Mar. 19, 2018 public information meeting can be found by clicking on 20180319 Public Info Committee of the Whole Mtg Re Hockey Arena Proj Agenda PKG