We Want Your Input!
Help Shape Our / Your Community to be Stronger & Healthier!
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS & ATTEND
- PROVIDE INPUT / EXCHANGE IDEAS
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 (Environmental)
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 (Social & Cultural)
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 (Economic)
All are 6:30 – 8:30 P.M.
WHERE: Windsor Council Chambers, 100 King St, Windsor, NS (2nd Floor via elevator or stairs).
Healthy snacks will be provided!
WHY: Update Windsor’s Integrated Community Sustainability Plan (ICSP).
We want and need your input & participation!
WHAT: The ICSP is an active (on-going), long-term plan, developed in consultation with YOU back in 2009 & 2010 that identifies goals and actions for OUR community in the four foundations of sustainability:
• Environmental (e.g., long-term energy planning, solid waste management, climate change adaptation, and biodiversity and wildlife habitat preservation);
• Cultural (e.g., festivals and events, institutional and heritage buildings);
• Social (e.g., accessibility, affordable housing, transit, parks and recreation, public safety, emergency measures); and,
• Economic (e.g., community economic development (CED), tourism, downtown districts, commercial/industrial districts).
Over the years, the Town has tracked progress, and have had some other “priority” sessions with the public. However, now is time for another review and we would like your input. For more info & to view the existing ICSP, visit our Sustainable Communities page on our website.